quinta-feira, 13 de junho de 2019

10 Natasha Denona Mini Eyeshadow Palettes I’d Like to See

As I was testing the newest Natasha Denona Mini Eyeshadow Palette (in Nude) this week, I was struck by how much I would love to see the mini format in a slew of other color combinations. Those of us who tend to like variety or flit between palettes likely don’t need full-sized pans of eyeshadow, so the minis are a great way to enjoy a variety of color, finish, and so on at a much lower cost (compared to high-end brands single or palette price points, like ND’s $129 larger palettes!). I particularly liked the mix of finishes in the Nude palette with two mattes and three shimmers, as I felt like it gave me a lot of room to play. Hope you enjoy and find some inspiration (you can always recreate the color combo with existing shades you own!) from my 10 concept palettes below…

GALAXY

Deliberately designed to be less cohesive than several of the others you’ll find described below, this is all about the kind colors and depths seen if you, quite literally, googled “galaxy” — pops of fuchsia and deep orange, violet, and more purple-leaning blue. I think the five shades work together but could see this complemented easily by shades likely already in one’s stash.
Colors I’d include: mid-tone, shimmery raspberry with subtle, cool undertones and a bright, metallic sheen; vivid, mid-tone orange tempered by slightly redder undertones and a matte finish; medium, golden peach with stronger, orange undertones and a metallic sheen; deep violet with flecks of blue, lavender, and pink paired with an intense, metallic finish; deeper, slightly subdued, cool purple with a matte finish.
For those who might own several past releases from the brand, I’ve also pulled the closest shades released (some of which can be purchased individually, many of which are exclusive to a palette) that might “dupe the vibe” if any existed (so not all shades are “duped”), which you can view here.

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Tecnologia do Blogger.

Quem escreve

Quem escreve

Seguidores

instagram

twitter

Facebook