quinta-feira, 13 de junho de 2019

GIRL. I haven’t worn big lashes in how long? But it’s just like riding a bike!
I’m also wearing a lot of glitter in this lady unicorn look, I know. 🦄
I was inspired by unicorns because my daughter is obsessed with them at the moment, and, let’s face it, so am I.
Oh, and body glitter. I’m wearing it too because WHY NOT? FYI, body glitter has come a loooooong way since I wore it back in the day. This one from Urban Decay comes in a tube, and you kinda just put it anywhere — on your face, in your hair, on your arms, on your neck, your legs.
And seriously, it does not come off! My goodness, I remember the old stuff lasting about 2.5 seconds in my clubbing days, so props to the sparkly scientists who finally discovered a way to get glitter to stick to yo’ body.
  • Eyes: Urban Decay After Dark Palette, Urban Decay 24/7 Pencils (Roxy, Electric Empire), MAC 75 Lashes, MAC Graphblack liner, MAC Princess Jasmine Palette (from the Aladdin collection), Urban Decay Glitter Liner in Disco
  • Face: MAC Studio Fix in NC42 mixed with Pinklite Strobe Cream, NARS Summer Lights palette (bronzer and highlighter), Urban decay Heavy Metal Glitter Gel in Saturday Stardust
  • Lips: MAC Honey Love Lipstick, Hourglass Prose Lip Gloss

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Tecnologia do Blogger.

Quem escreve

Quem escreve

Seguidores

instagram

twitter

Facebook