quinta-feira, 13 de junho de 2019
Hmm… A few days a week? I use a wide-barrel curling iron or a flat iron for a few seconds on very few pieces of hair to create some waves on my outer layers.
And then once or twice a month I’ll bust out ye olde big guns (the T3) and use it on low heat with a diffuser to lock in some waves, or on my roots if it’s chilly outside and I can’t bear to have wet roots. But I generally try to use heat styling as infrequently as possible, because experience has taught me that it, or at least the way I do it if I have my druthers, damages my hair more than anything else.
How about you? How often do you use heat to style your hair?
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Tecnologia do Blogger.

Quem escreve

Quem escreve

Seguidores

instagram

twitter

Facebook